Friday 2 December 2011

Project 3: Felt brooches

Using some of the skills and materials we used in the clip projects we thought we could try brooches. Not such a far stretch!





I thought it was time that I started building up a present cupboard. No more frantic last minute trips to the shops first thing on a Saturday morning for me! So I decided to try number brooches, as my children always loved telling everyone how old they were, especially around their birthday time. I got as far as a number 5 and a number 2...


Amanda had a gorgeous postcard of jellyfish that she found on her travels in Portland. Got to love Amanda's thinking on this. Even more impressive, this was her first attempt at felt craft. Those tentacles!

As for Kate, well, this was the night she lost her crafting sparkle. It was unnerving!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment